The Role of the Owners Corporation Manager is to:
- manage and administer the common property
- repair and maintain the common property, fixtures and services
- maintain required insurance
- raise fees from the lot owners to meet financial obligations
- prepare financial statements and keep financial records
- provide owners corporations certificates when requested
- keep an owners corporation register
- carry out any functions and duties under the Owners Corporations Act 2006, the Owners Corporations Regulations 2007, the owners corporation rules and any other law or regulation
- ensure compliance with Owners Corporations Act 2006, the Owners Corporations Regulations
After Hours Emergency Service
Strata OCM are committed to maintain your property and know that sometimes emergencies don't always happen during business Hours.
We align with Tymaline Building Services to provide your building with after hour support. After hours number 0418 362 023.
Managing your Service Company or Other (Company, Stratum Title, Lease Hold and Coperatives)
Strata OCM managers are experienced and knowledgeable in the management of non Strata properties. Making sure that properties comply with the various regulations and compliance these properties must adhere to.